Page Header


Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Therapist


Diagnoses or evaluates mental and emotional disorders of individuals, couples and families and administers programs of treatment. Provides clinical services for referred patients in school and/or clinic settings; Offers consultation to area schools and agencies; Responds to school crises as necessary. Join a progressive company that provides innovative healthcare. We offer flexible hours, opportunities to work with a multi disciplinary team. Demonstrated skills in individual, family and group therapy, outreach, and crisis intervention. REQUIRED: PhD or PsyD in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA approved program; Minimum of Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or TN license as a Professional Counselor (LPC) or Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred. Practice opportunities at most Cherokee Health locations. 

Apply Now