Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in collaboration with physician by utilizing a team based model.
Location: Seymour & Lenoir City, TN
The following duties are normal for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
• Complete annual education requirements.
• Always maintain patient confidentiality.
• Report to work on time and as scheduled. Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
• Wear identification while on duty.
• Maintain regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and local regulations.
• Always represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
• Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices.
• Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
• Attend regular staff meetings and in-services as needed.
Education & Experience:
Master’s degree in nursing. Licensed in the State of TN as a Family Nurse Practitioner with Certificate of Fitness to prescribe medications under the supervision of a licensed physician, serving as preceptor.
Must possess the ability to communicate verbally and non-verbally with clients, coworkers and members of management. Excellent professional customer service skills required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Work Processing software, Electronic Medical Records software and Spreadsheet design software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Cherokee Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or genetics.Apply Now