Seeking a compassionate, hard working, licensed nurse (LPN or RN) with a minimum of one year pediatric experience in Knoxville, TN.
Position is full-time (40 hours) Monday- Friday.
Education & Experience:
• Registered Nurse- ASN or BSN required; or
• Licensed Practical Nurse- diploma from a technical program
Minimum Work Experience
• 1 year pediatric experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Registered Nurse with State of Tennessee or Licensed as Practical Nurse in Tennessee
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Strong assessment and critical thinking skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong computer skills. Knowledge of electronic medical records.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position).
• Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling is required; Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting, reaching and standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.
Cherokee Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or genetics.Apply Now