Summary: (full-time/40 hours)
Provides general nursing care to patients in the outpatient integrated clinical setting by utilizing a team based model.
Responsibilities: Include the following.
Education & Experience:
Diploma from technical program or one to two years related experience and/or training or combination of education and experience.
Able to effectively communicate with physician and patients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Work Processing software, Electronic Medical Records software and Spreadsheet design software.
Certificates and Licenses:
Licensed Practical Nurse in Tennessee.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Work may require long and irregular hours, and under pressure conditions.
· May be exposed to communicable diseases.
· Work is performed indoors in a heated and air conditioned office setting
· Clinic may be crowded and noisy at times.
· Usual clinic functions, which may require physical tasks such as: frequent lifting
materials and/or patients up to 20 pounds and up to 50 pounds infrequently
· Requires standing and/or walking for long hours.
· Requires ability to distinguish between letters, numbers and symbols.
· Requires a normal range of vision.
· Requires awareness of personal limitations and flexibility.
· Risk may include some exposure to hazardous materials.Apply Now