PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - Level 1
Location: (Shelby Co./Memphis)
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, must be dependable, and maintains professionalism and confidentiality at all times. Prior medical office experience preferred but not required.
Provides support with the daily activities of a medical office in order to provide the best patient care. This will include greeting patients, utilizing a practice management system to check patients in and out, processing telephone calls, appointment scheduling, and registration utilizing a team-based model.
(List does not include all duties assigned)
1) Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner;
2) Checks-in patients, verifies and updates necessary information in the electronic medical records/database, performs all registration functions;
3) Assists patients with ambulatory difficulties, or other needs, as appropriate. Must be customer service-oriented;
4) Maintains computerized scheduling and follows office scheduling policies;
5) Handles phone calls as appropriate;
6) Attendance/Punctuality: Dependable and arrives to work on time.
7) Cooperates and helps out coworkers if needed and is committed to the success of the team.
8) Other duties as assigned.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
Medical office experience preferred but not required; knowledge of computer; consistent work history; customer service experienceApply Now