PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE/MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
Location: (Sevier Co./Seymour)
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, must be dependable, and always maintain professionalism and confidentiality. Prior medical office experience preferred, but not required.
The following duties are normal for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
Provides support with the daily activities of a medical office to provide the best patient care. This will include greeting patients, utilizing a practice management system to check patients in and out, processing telephone calls, appointment scheduling, and registration utilizing a team-based model.
High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
Medical office experience preferred but not required; knowledge of computer; consistent work history; customer service experience.
• Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
• Complete annual education requirements.
• Always maintain patient confidentiality.
• Report to work on time and as scheduled. Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this position
• Wear identification while on duty.
• Always represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
• Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices.
• Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
• Attend regular staff meetings and in-services as needed
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Cherokee Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or genetics.Apply Now