Payroll Clerk (Morristown)
Compiles payroll data to maintain payroll records by performing the following duties:
- Maintains electronic time system (new employees, schedules, etc.) with Kronos
- Reviews and edits electronic time sheets
- Reconciles electronic time system to computerized payroll system (Abra)
- Inputs and updates employee pay and benefit information into computerized payroll system
- Completes payroll process and produces paychecks for employees
- Prepares pay checks for distribution to employees
- Scans payroll reports for archiving
- Assists with other duties/tasks in accounting department as needed.
- PTO accrual balance reconciliation
- Various reports (internal and external)
- Maintains payroll files
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. At least four to six years of experience preparing and processing payroll preferred
Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Work Processing software and Spreadsheet design software.
CHS is an EEO Employer