SUMMARY: Provides clinical services and consultation to children (including special education students), adults, and families by utilizing a team-based model and performing the following duties:
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
The following duties are normal for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
• Complete annual education requirements.
• Always maintain patient confidentiality.
• Report to work on time and as scheduled. Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
• Wear identification while on duty.
• Maintain regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and local regulations
• Always represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
• Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices.
• Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
• Attend regular staff meetings and in-services as needed.
Master’s Degree in health-related field; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to consult and communicate effectively with school staff (e.g., school counselors, teachers). Skilled in risk-assessment and able to respond to school crises as needed. Ability to take part in IEP meetings as clinically indicated. Knowledge of Word Processing software, Electronic Medical Records, and Spreadsheet Software.
Certificates and Licenses
Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field of study; licensed or license-eligible
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Cherokee Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or genetics.Apply Now