TRIAGE NURSE - BILINGUAL
Supports the Cherokee Health Systems mission by facilitating patient access to integrated primary and behavioral health services by utilizing a team-based mode.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
The following duties are normal for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
• Complete annual education requirements.
• Always maintain patient confidentiality.
• Report to work on time and as scheduled. Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
• Wear identification while on duty.
• Maintain regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and local regulations.
• Always represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
• Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices.
• Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
• Attend regular staff meetings and in-services as needed.
Education & Experience:
TN licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with minimum three years of practical experience preferred.
Demonstrate a high level of fluency in Spanish and English, both written and spoken.
Certificates and Licenses:
Licensed: Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with State of Tennessee. Maintain professional license.
Certification in CPR and OSHA training.
Current, unexpired TN Driver’s License with clean driving history (if applicable- some jobs may not require working at multiple locations).
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records software.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Cherokee Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or genetics.Apply Now