1. What is Cherokee Health Systems?
Cherokee is a Federally Qualified Health Center that serves 75,000 people annually. We offer a wide array of comprehensive health services, including primary care, behavioral health, dental, and pharmacy. All of our services are available to children, adults and seniors on an ability to pay basis. Cherokee is a TennCare (Medicaid) and Medicare provider. In addition, CHS accepts commercial insurance for payment.
2. Where is Cherokee Health Systems located?
Cherokee has 21 health centers across TN. All of the locations are listed here.
3. How do I make an appointment?
If you have never been to Cherokee Health Systems before, you can call our Central Access Department toll-free at 1-866-231-4477 (between the hours of 8am-6pm EST).
4. If I don't have insurance, how will I pay for services?
We never want a lack of money to stand between you and your healthcare. The list below shows ways we can help make our services more affordable.
• Sliding scale (This payment option is based on income and family size. If you qualify, you can access most of our services for as little as $20 a visit.)
• Payment plans
• Payment discounts
• We can help you enroll in an insurance plan