Getting Copies of Medical Records
Cherokee Health uses the services of Vital Records Control (VRC) to provide you with easy access to your medical information.
There are several options for you to obtain your medical records.
Simply stop by any Cherokee Health Systems location and a Cherokee Health associate will be happy to assist you with completing the form.
- Click on the appropriate link below to download an electronic copy of the release form.
- Complete all sections on the form depending on whether you are requesting medical records or authorizing Cherokee Health to obtain medical records.
- Be sure to provide a current phone number so you can be reached if we have any questions.
- See the “How To” version for a complete explanation of the form sections.
- Email the completed copy to email@example.com
- You can also drop of the completed forms at nearest Cherokee Health location
For questions regarding an existing release of your medical you can contact Vital Records Control.
Vital Records Control
3610 Hwy 31 South, Suite C,
Calera, AL 35040
Medical Records Release
Release of Information (English)
Release of Information (Spanish)
"How To" Complete the From (English)
"How To" Complete the Form (Spanish)